lundi 21 septembre 2009

Forever and for always

I'd like that every moment with you
never take an end
Cause it's just like a dream to me
That somehow came true

I know Tomorrow and after tomorrow
It will be the same
Cause we got a life of love
That won't ever change

Cause I'm keeping you
forever and for always
We will be together all of our days

I know for you, it's the same thing than me
I know in your heart-I can hear
a beat for every time you kiss me
And when we're apart,
I know how much you miss me
I can feel your love for me in your heart

A pure and sincerest love is all I have to give
Without you I don't think I could live
I wish that one day
I could give you the world
and make your dreams become true

In your arms I can feel the way you
want me when you hold me
I can hear the words you whispered
when you told me
I'd like to stay right here forever in your arms

Cause I'm keeping you forever and for always

1 commentaire: